Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Losing Already


I started this journey just 4 days ago. When I started my Weight Watchers account, I set up Wednesday as my weigh-in day. Even though it's only been 4 days, I wanted to see if anything's been happening yet. I FEEL healthier already...I have more energy already. I don't feel bloated and sluggish. So really, the scale didn't matter to me yet.

Until I stepped on it.

I've lost 3.5 pounds already!

It was a nice little pat on the back and a sweet push to keep going. A sign that I'm doing the right things. So, I had a little skip in my step on my way out the door for work, happily grabbing my bag with my instant grits for breakfast (I HATE oatmeal), my Cracker Chips for work snacks. My water bottle is full and my heart is happy.

Goodbye, unhealthy Lindsy. I'm leaving you behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment