Thursday, June 11, 2015

Points Fail

I have already broken one of my bullet points from yesterday. My food yesterday:

  • Breakfast: Instant grits with a cup of coffee with creamer - 7 points
  • Lunch: Big ol' salad with cauliflower, grape tomatoes, cut-up chicken, sunflower seeds, pepperoncinis and ranch dressing - 15 points
  • Dinner: (pictured below) 4 oz steak, Heinz 57 sauce, small potato with butter AND sour cream, and a roasted zucchini - 10 points


I had FOURTEEN POINTS left over at the end of the day! OUTRAGEOUS! And I kept thinking that I should find something else to eat...but I wasn't hungry. And the only thing readily available was a bag of Doritos, and I wasn't going there.

And, of course, I woke up STARVING.

I think I'm going to have something more for lunch today than my usual salad.

I'm disappointed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment